Are YOU a victim of the $38.1billion fraud losses that have hit your fellow telecoms operators in 2015?
Top Reasons to attend Telecoms Fraud & Revenue Assurance Summit:
- Get refreshing insights on how the world's leading telecoms operators are mitigating fraud threats such International Revenue Share Fraud, PBX and Simbox Hacking.
- Take part in a pre-conference cyber security focus day, focusing on the security strategies that will prevent new and existing fraud threats, improving enterprise wide operational efficiency
- Personalise your own agenda and attend streamed sessions specifically targeting the challenges faced by fraud and revenue assurance professionals
- Engage with a highly senior-level speaker panel showcasing new case studies that reveal the effective strategies that combat both well-established and emerging fraud and RA threats
- Hear from a global representation of speakers from to benchmark against your peers
- Learn from advanced cross-industry case studies in order to gain refreshing insights into tackling shared challenges relating to fraud and RA
- More interactive networking opportunities than any other event, including discussion panels, roundtables and speed networking that will allow you to make those all important connections at a time when information sharing is so essential
Who will you meet?
- Fraud Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Fraud & Revenue Assurance
- Margin Assurance
- Risk Management
- Risk Strategy
- Finance & Accounting
- Network Security
- Cost Management
- Credit Management
What your peers are saying:
“Very beneficial for me. Excellent and unique opportunity to have an open discussion and to share our experience with colleagues” Marek Novotny, Director of Credit Management, O2 Czech Republic, 2015 Delegate
“A good cross section of experience and knowledge” Pietro Saia, Business Development Manager, WeDo Technologies, 2015 Delegate
“Very valuable. Interesting presentations. Interesting contacts. 2 good days.” Xavier Lesage, President, Araxxe, Delegate, 2015
“Found it very interesting, in terms of the topics tackled and as well in terms of networking” Alessandro Muselli, Revenue Assurance Manager, Orange Communication SA, 2015 Delegate
“Good people around, high level of expertise” Stephane Dubois, Head of Telecom vertical market, Crif, Delegate, 2015
Don’t want to miss out on the chance to learn how to best develop and execute your new fraud and revenue assurance strategies for 2016 and beyond?
Click here to register your interest